Agilisys is an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovation, working with public sector partners to help them transform services that make a real difference to millions of people across the UK. We are one of the UK's most innovative IT services providers, delivering transformation through a suite of world-class citizen-centric technology products as well as centres of operational excellence around the UK.
We are collaborative in the way we work, and our agile and fast paced environment poses a several opportunities for exposure to innovative technologies and ways of working. As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading.
Our Junior Consultant role plays a pivotal part in driving IT strategy and transformation with our clients, to help us achieve the ambitious growth plans that we have over the course of the year.
We are looking for innovative and passionate professionals who can partner with senior business clients, assess requirements, and provide our clients with effective solutions. We are looking for those who understand how to make a difference using technology.
You may be analysing and documenting business activities and processes, assisting with change management, or identifying which of our technical solutions best fits our clients. Your responsibility is to solve client problems, and to develop a long lasting, successful relationships.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for an opportunity to develop in their career.
- Conducting service reviews; developing financial and process models of our clients' current situations and recommendations for change
- Developing recommendations for business and process improvement
- Creating innovative digital solutions to the budget challenges our clients face;
- Developing outline and business requirements
- Communicating at all levels from CEO downwards, in writing, through presentations and one to one to influence our clients
- Developing new operating models
- Building compelling business cases
- Work with Principal Consultants and Managing Consultants to shape and develop work packages and client proposals, supporting on bid processes.
- Desire to learn and develop
- Initiative; the ability to work flexibly in a team, working comfortably without direct supervision
- Creative results-oriented problem solving
- Articulate and clear in communications to mixed audiences - in writing, through presentations and one to one
- Multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Calm and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
- Demonstrable ability in capturing and innovating business processes.
- Some exposure to a professional services environment
- Exposure to change management
- Exposure to business case development
- Highly numerate
- IT skills including Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of market leading Information System products, their capabilities and business benefits
- Solid Business Analyst skills, whether from a lean background or otherwise
- A good working knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IaaS platforms including Microsoft Azure and AWS, O365, SharePoint
- knowledge of change management techniques is an advantage