SENIOR ESTATES MANAGER
A role for an experienced management surveyor for a long established Midlands property company. The portfolio encompasses rural estates with agricultural and residential properties and a commercial investment portfolio, in all over 100 properties. The commercial portfolio is likely to expand substantially in the short term.
Your duties will include (not be limited to):
- Preparing service charge statements
- Preparing and implementing budgets
- Dealing with lessees and managing agents
- Monitoring rent and service charge payments
- Liaising on rent reviews
- Reviewing and negotiation service contracts
- Implementing and supervising contractor services
- Promoting RICS good practice on managed estates.
MRICS qualification required.