Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Is part of an ever growing fine dining gastro pubs. 80% of their establishments are either 1 or 2 rosettes and those who are not they have the opportunity to obtain accolades. Our client sits 10miles South of Bath has a great fresh food offering with 10 superb onsite bedrooms to offer
The role as a CDP
Chef de Partie can also be known as a "station chef" or "line cook", is in charge of a particular area of production.
In large kitchens, each Chef de Partie might have several cooks and/or assistants. In most kitchens however, the Chef de Partie is the only worker in that department and running your own section under the guidance of the Sous and Head Chef
What our client is looking for and the superb package offer
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Chef to help the brigade. Ideal candidates will be mad about food and have bags of drive and energy. If this sounds like you keep reading
The Offer & Benefits
- You will be working under a very talented Head Chef
- Be working in a very clean large kitchen with all mod cons
- Able to progress within the Company.
- Position - Chef de Partie.
- Salary - GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 per annum.
- Tronc (roughly an extra GBP2000 - GBP3000 per annum)
- Discount on eating out within the company's establishments.
- Industry Training Courses if required
- Opportunity working within rosette.
- Communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.