Fabric and Technical Apparel Specialist
Our client is is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, with a business presence in more than 20 countries. They are looking for a Fabric and Technical Apparel Specialist to support brand customer growth, and help develop/promote technical performance fabrics.
Fabric and Technical Apparel Specialist - The Role:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of market needs and technical fabric trends within the textile value chains supporting European Military, Workwear and Outdoor segments.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers at the apparel and equipment brand level for target market segments.
- Understand of technical fabrics in order to support the initiation of fabric developments as well as promote the value and differentiation at end user product level.
- Support marketing and development activities through relevant industry and trade events.
- Identify value creation opportunities for their brand in line with business strategy.
- Identify and communicate overall market trends and insights to the business team to help enhance strategic thinking.
Fabric and Technical Apparel Specialist - The Candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Textiles or related scientific field
- Textile industry experience - particularly technical fabrics
- Demonstrate clear thinking skills and the ability to analyse and simplify complex situations and data and make sound judgments
- Ability to prioritise decisions and development activities based on long-term economic thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis, including overnights and occasional weekends.
- An understanding of ingredient brand development in B2B environment
- Fluency in one or more European language as well as English
Fabric and Technical Apparel Specialist - The Package:
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted