Senior Front-End Developer
- Full Time
We're looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to sit within our developers team at our London-based office in Canary Wharf.
We've hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we're keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that's where you come in.
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler
- Worked on apps which modern stack (ES2015, Flexbox, CSS Modules)
- Proficiency with Sketch app
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing responsive mobile-first websites
From humble beginnings of four people and a few MacBooks, Revolut has grown to over 200 employees globally and one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the world.
We've achieved all of this through cutting out the red tape and bureaucracy. We are one team working towards a common goal. You'll receive a great deal of autonomy and guidance, work in a fast paced and high energy environment and help shape the future of world banking.Our Benefits:
- You'll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world right now.
- We'll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
- Perks include free food, drinks and company socials.
- You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team.