Subcontract Procurement Manager - NEC3
Subcontract Procurement Manager - NEC3 Contracts - London - GBP55K + Package
A leading Manufacturing Giant is looking for an excellent Sub-contract Procurement Manager with NEC3 knowledge to join their best in class procurement team.
With a spend of over GBP100M. you will have a large level of autonomy in role to make both important and strategic decisions of the business.
This Manufacturing Giant prides itself on its collaborative and open environment, harbouring a culture whereby employees are given the opportunity to flourish.
The Subcontract Procurement Manager will get to:
- Work on a range of large scare projects across the business, documented on the news
- Handle a large level of autonomy, with over GBP100M. of Sub-contract spends
- Lead various project teams, continuously extracting the most savings whilst keeping quality/value integral to all that you do
- Liaise and update the senior level stakeholders / board members on your strategic changes to procurement spends
The Sub-Contract Procurement Manager will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience within Subcontracts and has NEC3 knowledge
- Engaging personality with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders effectively
- Ambition to learn and grow in role with the aim of progressing to more senior positions
This is a strategic and important role for an ambitious individual who is keen to work in a collaborative and forward thinking environment.
For more information regarding this position please contact Emily at with a copy of your CV
Key words: Sub-Contract, Procurement, NEC3, London, Manufacturing, Energy, Construction, Engineering, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Buyer, Procurement Manager, Senior Buyer