Strategic Partner Associate
- Our Mission
Own the customer with Lineten. We don't expect everyone to be a perfect fit, simply those bold in their endeavours
Through our Last Mile technology, we defined a place where every delivery company could harness their potential and grow to meet the demands of customers.
At Lineten, we coined 'Delivery for all', not because we love catchy lines (we do) but because we are one of few that can definitively enhance the capabilities of every delivery provider, it's users and of course the experience of the customer.Skills Sales, Consulting, 2+ years experience Sectors - The Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that lineten provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.- What you will be doing
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Lineten software platforms to key decision makers of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and relevant SME's.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- KPI's will be driven by sales closed, & pipeline generated.
- Where necessary, compiling sales proposals
- Ongoing pipeline management
- Regular updating of our CRM system, Salesforce
- Attending weekly sales meetings to update the team on sales pipeline progress.
- Optimising operations through innovation and process development. You should constantly be thinking how every task can be optimised.
- Collaborating closely with other departments within operations to drive progress.
- Contribute to company-wide strategy and planning.
- You will have a strong record of sales success and strong relationships in the the retail, delivery or food sectors
- Skills essential for this role comprise strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills, strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- 2+ years work experience, with at least 2 years in operations and/or logistics
- A bachelor's degree (2:1 or above) from a top university in a quantitative or Legal degree
- Work experience in startups or consultancy a plus
- You have a good understanding of on-demand delivery and how it works
- MS Excel wizard
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Willingness to travel with the role
- You thrive in a fast-paced start-up and are able to work in a high pressure environment
- This is a process driven role you should love communication, and be able to spot trends and make decisions based on data.
- Ability to think outside the box. Imagination is what got us this far
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, willing to get your hands dirty
- You're tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
Competitive salary and benefits (OTE at 1.8 times base salary in job listing), including your choice of hardware, fresh fruit & snacks and office dogs.
We're international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
Be part of something big. We're here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.