FM Procurement Buyer - Swindon
FM Procurement Buyer - Swindon - Global Retail Brand - GBP35K - 45K + Package
A Global Retail Brand renowned for their innovations is looking for a new Facilities Management Procurement Buyer to join their Best in Class procurement team based in Swindon.
Mainly focusing on large scale projects, the FM buyer will work across Hard and Soft Services including HVAC, Real Estate, Building Services, Cleaning, and Catering amongst other spends.
The FM Buyer will have the autonomy to work with a large level of spend, growing and learning in role, with the aim of progressing to more senior positions including Category Manager or to other areas of indirects.
The FM Procurement Buyer will get to:
- Work across a range of Facilities Management spends, within both Soft and Hard Services
- Complete the end to end procurement process, through market research, the full tender process, contract and supplier relationship management
- Engage with a range of senior stakeholders within the business
The FM Procurement Buyer will need to have:
- Procurement experience, ideally within Facilities Management procurement - however not essential
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to grow and flourish in role. With a set path of learning and development you will be given every opportunity to progress within the business or move cross category.
For more information regarding this position please contact Emily at with a copy of your CV
Key words: Procurement, Facilities Management Procurement, Hard Services, Soft Services, HVAC, Cleaning, Categoring, Strategic, Project Procurement, London, Manufacturing, Energy, Construction, Engineering, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Buyer, Procurement Manager, Senior Buyer