Fresh Sauce are working with an estate agency widely regarded as being the top in Oxfordshire. They are looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their lettings team. You must possess the following experience/skillset:
- Working in the property industry for a high-end estate agency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong industry compliance/legislative knowledge
- Due to the nature of the job, you must drive and have your own vehicle
Overview of the client and Lettings Administrator role:
Our client has multiple offices across Oxfordshire, both in the city centre and in the heart of the Cotswolds. They have developed an excellent reputation for being a service led company who value service over profit.
You will be working with fellow property professionals who take immense pride in working for this agent and are committed to giving an exceptional standard of service.
You will support a busy lettings team with the full cycle of the process, from preparing the window display, to preparing tenancy agreements.
What you will do:
- Be a first point of contact for all stakeholders in the business
- Meet and greet new and existing clients
- Process tenancy applications
- Handle landlord and tenant queries
- Basic salary - GBP21,000 - GBP23,000 (DOE)
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- A parking space
- Full Time working hours Monday - Friday (1 in 4 Saturdays)
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics.