Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of Womens Outerwear and Tailoring. They have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their Hertfordshire based team. Ideally this would suit an Account Manager looking for their step from their first appointment - so 3-5 years of experience.
Account Manager - The Role:
- Reporting into the Sales Director
- Attending customer meetings
- Managing,developing and maintaining customer accounts.
- Working closely with company designers and fabric team.
- Finalising order price confirmation.
- Monitoring internal critical path.
- Creating and updating customer critical path.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team.
- Liaising with production team
- Generating sales of current and new product.
Account Manager - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role - ideally 3 years plus.
- Strong understanding of the critical path process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Proficient IT skills.
Account Manager - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.