A fast-growing PE backed company is looking for a driven and experienced Senior Portfolio Manager to work with the CEO to understand the overall strategy and consolidate current programmes to align with this. This is an interim assignment for 6 months initial assignment paying between GBP750 - GBP800 per day + VAT.
This is a fantastic assignment for anybody who wants the opportunity to join a company which has shown tremendous growth in the past 18 months and get their teeth stuck into a real interesting piece of work. The Hiring manager describes the role as:
"A high-profile position within a dynamic and diverse organisation that spans 7 EU countries. This role requires a senior professional that can managed the C-Suite and bring together a coherent portfolio of work."
To successfully deliver this high-profile transformation programme you will need to have:
- A demonstrable background of working with C level stakeholders to understand business strategy.
- A track record of delivering successful portfolio management structures.
- Excellent ability to engage with C level stakeholders and build trusted relationships quickly
- Be available to start a new assignment within 2 weeks
- Have confidence in your own ability to consult in best practice
- Must be able to be "hands on"
- It would be desirable if the person has been involved with M&A or sales of a business.
A little more information about the role:
- Quickly establish an understanding of the group level strategy and the current programme and projects of work.
- Align and prioritise current programmes to strategy
- Engage with multiple stakeholders from 7 different countries
- Add structure to portfolio governance, visibility and reporting
- One major programme of work is around Financial Transformation, so any background involved in financial change would be beneficial
I have interviews arrange for the 15th & 16th March 2018.
- Location: South West
- Day rate: GBP750 - GBP800
- Duration: 6 months initially
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.