Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Marks Sattin is delighted to be working in partnership with this true Market Leader to help with the search of a new Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This role has arisen due to internal promotion, an area the client is one of the best in the industry in doing.
This role incorporates a true blend of technical & commercial skills. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of management information for presentation to the Leadership team, along with the Quarterly Rolling Forecast. It is important that you are able to support the Finance Director and have the personal credibility to present to the Senior Leadership team.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for driving challenge and change that enables the business to take corrective actions to continuously improve performance.
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Mixture of Technical (systems expertise) & Commercial Finance Skillset
- The ability to work with large data sets, from producing high quality BI and MI and providing real insight and commercial commentary to help make strategic decisions.
- Provide insight through competitor analysis and keeping up with industry trends that may affect the business
- Demonstrated track record of working with large ERP systems and BI tools
- Ability to manage and deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Committed, commercially aware with good communication skills - Excellent influencing skills
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership ability and an excellent track record of success within a FP&A/commercial finance type role in industry. Ideally the candidate will have a good degree of creativity and be able to bring suggestions to the table on commercial value add, revenue generating/saving ideas & cost transformation/improvement.