New Member Development Associate
WeWork is currently seeking a New Member Development Associate. This full time position is based in London and will report directly to the Director of New Member Development. This individual will be responsible for working with a successful New Member Development team, while helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Our team is the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful New Member Development Associate, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Work with a team of New Member Development Associates
- Nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked tours
- Carry out processes implemented by the Director of New Member Development
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes
- Develop and close leads through sales processes.
- Work with the New Member Development team to achieve team goals.
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data.
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- You are a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the New Member Development team in order to achieve team goals.
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Director of New Member Development.
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience.