Fancy working for a massive player in the financial service sector?
Feel like you're stuck in the same old rut day in day out?
Then make a move.
Macildowie HR is working with a very exciting and credible business within the financial sector. We are on the hunt for a HR Assistant to join in with their success and support this team as they take the Nation by storm.
This HR Assistant role is generalist in nature and offers the successful individual the opportunity to flourish in a fantastic team, which includes the direct support and guidance of the HR Business Partner.
So, what's the job?
- Implementation of high level HR administration activity across the business
- Championing the HR policies and procedures to create the most efficient team possible
- Taking charge of fundamental HR areas including, performance management, absence management, terms and conditions of employment and EBIS
- Commitment to the happiness and engagement of employees in the wider business through their pay and benefits schemes
- Development of HR systems to create the best HR offering possible
- Provision of statistical information and reports as required by the HR function
- Working with the wider HR team on various new and innovative projects
Think you've got what it takes?
- CIPD level 3 is essential (proof you are working towards the qualification will suffice)
- Proficient in all MS packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to create healthy long lasting relationships
- Keen to work autonomously and not afraid of a challenge
- A cool head under pressure and the ability to hit targeted deadlines
- Flexible in approach to work and willing to travel occasionally to various company sites
Package up to GBP19,500 + benefits / Permanent / Full time
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .