Live In Charity Fundraiser - Immediate Starts Available
Join The Pioneers of Fundraising and Save Lives.
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the worlds most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
We are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our national live-in fundraising teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to fundraise on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
If you are a fun-loving, friendly individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this is the perfect role for you!
What we offer:
- GBP8.00 - GBP11.50 per hour
- Excellent bonus structure
- Free accommodation including bills
- Full training provided (no experience necessary)
- 35 hour/5 day working week
- Team company car
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- Represent St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales or St Andrews First Aid to promote lifesaving charitable projects.
- Be an ambassador for both Wesser and our amazing charity partners.
- Be part of a fun, lively and ethical fundraising team.
Apply Now - You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.