Partnership Sales and Marketing Lead
We're looking for a highly personable sales and marketing lead, driven by a customer-focused mentality and passion for closing. Someone who enjoys challenges and will treat the business as if it were their own. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will have a passion for selling and growing a business. You will also be excited by the opportunity to set up and build out LOVESPACE's partnership sales programme and contribute to LOVESPACE's overall marketing strategy.Skills Marketing, Sales, Organised, Communication, Customer Focused, Self-Starter, Partnerships, Brand awareness, Start-up, partnership strategy, Partnership Sales, Marketing Lead, marketing strategy??? Sectors What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's fastest growing start-ups and consumer brands. You'll have the opportunity to be a part of and directly contribute towards LOVESPACE's growth and our objective of becoming the first choice for people who need help looking after their things.
You will also have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of the UK's top entrepreneurs. LOVESPACE was co-founded in 2012 by Brett Akker (co-founder of Streetcar), Carl August Ameln (Founder of multiple storage business across Europe) and Steve Folwell (Strategy Director at Guardian Media Group).
We've won multiple awards, including having been named High Growth Team of the Year, The UK's Most Innovative Business, and Crowdfunded Business of the Year, and have a strong company culture that makes LOVESPACE an inspiring place to work.
GBP21K base plus bonus opportunity.
- Driving business growth by building a network of key partners and fostering those relationships
- Building an extensive partnership programme, driving direct sales and contributing to improved levels of brand awareness across all target segments
- Contributing to our overall partnership strategy using audience and competitor insight to maximise growth
- Defining partnership agreements and driving their execution across the business
- Specifying all partnership marketing and sales communications, including sales collateral and website content
- Always keeping the customer in mind ensuring that we deliver a delightful experience to our partners and customers alongside hitting sales targets
- Reporting on partnership recruitment and sales performance vs target
Who are we looking for?
- The candidate must have the following attributes:
- Highly personable, open, engaging personality
- Natural sales person
- Organised and unflappable with the ability to plan strategically while responding tactically to immediate business needs
- Experience managing third party relationships
- Confident, self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The desire to champion partnerships across the business