Are you an experienced Building Surveyor who would benefit from a structured, rigorous and supportive APC programme? Perhaps now is the time to make that change that will propel you towards Chartership, whilst working for a dynamic and forward thinking consultancy with genuine progression opportunities and a great working environment.
This fantastic Chartered Building Surveying practice with offices in Tunbridge Wells and Sussex continue to build on their success through their commitment to taking a thoughtful approach in the running of the business. With loyal clients from social housing providers to some of the UK's largest insurance firms, there really in a wealth of opportunity for you to develop and become the most well rounded Building Surveyor you can be. Due to continued growth, there is an opportunity for you to join them as a Building Surveyor with a generous package and the tools at your disposal to become MRICS in no time.
- Undertaking a range of professional services and project work including contract administration across a variety of sectors including education, Insurance Reinstatement, Charity, Social Housing and Commercial
- Running your own jobs (with support given where required)
- Party Wall
- Building Surveys
- Defect Analysis
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- Ideally experience spanning a range of sectors
- Some experience in running your own jobs
- Sound knowledge of construction technology
- Strong communication skills and comfortable liaising with people at all levels
- Able to work with a degree of autonomy (although support freely available from Partners and senior staff)
- Genuinely interested, keenness to learn and a desire to forge a career in Building Surveying
- Outgoing, reliable and conscientious
- Generous basic salary of up to GBP40,000
- A great place to work with a friendly, sociable atmosphere and genuine opportunities for progression
- Company provided iPhone for personal and business use
- Contributory company pension
- All professional subscription fees paid
- A number of organised social events throughout the year
Interested? Apply now with your CV or please feel free to call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE for an informal conversation about your career options in the strictest confidence. .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.