Our client is a growing and profitable PE backed B2B services business operating within the technology space.
It has an expanding blue chip client base and a fast moving, people centred, entrepreneurial culture. As it continues to grow, it has an immediate need to recruit a high calibre interim CFO (for c6months initially) with experience of working within a successful services based PE/leveraged business.
The incoming CFO will help lead transformational change as the business develops the platform it needs to underpin the next period of growth.
The role will therefore include:
- Providing robust, incisive and proactive financial leadership across a multi-site people-centred business
- Refinement of management reporting and KPIs, ensuring full and easy visibility of business performance
- Providing input into the strategic direction of the business
- Supporting all operational areas, helping to provide insight, challenge and support to ongoing business as well as emerging opportunities
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improved margin enhancement, utilisation and general efficiencies
- Management of working capital
- Key point of contact for private equity investors, banks, auditors and professional advisors