- Change Management experience: the role will require an ability to Map and standardise some of our transactional processes, Automate the process and make it more efficient and help Transition the process to our near shore shared service center
- Liaise very closely with the regional controllers to understand the close process and to identify ways to improve it.
- Develop a relationship with any vendors that we use regarding process improvement.
- Manage new projects.
- Assist on European Integrations and acquisitions.
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant.
- Process mapping and improvement skills.
- Experience of working in a global matrix organisation.
- Knowledge of transactional finance (expense approval, bank and balance sheet recs ).
- Project management skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analysing Information , Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills and Speed, General Math Skills
- Ability to explain accounting issues to non-finance personnel
- Experience of working in a change environment and near shoring knowledge transfer would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience of using Hyperion
- European language skills
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us on Twitter:Cognizant.