Sales Advisor - Woking
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly and reliable Sales Advisor to join the team at our Woking branch to provide exceptional service to our customers in store.
As part of a team of four, you will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Our Decorator centre in Woking first opened its doors 27 years ago and we have been successfully serving the local area by supplying decorating materials to both our trade and retail customers ever since. Our friendly and knowledgeable team have over 40 years of industry experience between them so if you are looking to expand your knowledge in our industry, you will be in the best place to do it.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 158 branches nationwide. We know that our people make our business unique and so place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As a full time Sales Advisor in our Woking branch you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our Warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
Who we are looking for to join our new team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with an ability to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable with an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to use initiative and work as an individual when necessary
- Keen to learn and develop skills and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator's merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc