Graduate Sports Sales Executive
Are you interested in building relationships with major decision makers for some of the largest sporting brands? Would you like to network at events to develop your relationships with key clients? Situated in central London, you will be responsible for representing one of the world's largest sporting powerhouses as a Sports Sales Executive in a growing sales team. You'll be calling top disruptors within the sporting industry to sell access to events run by our client.
Perks and benefits:
- Quarterly all-expenses paid holidays to luxury destinations - Miami, Singapore, Amsterdam
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Excellent progression opportunities within the first year
- Festival tickets and ski trips for top sales performers
- Christmas party abroad - last year was in Milan
Job title: Graduate Sports Sales Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: GBP21-GBP24k basic salary, GBP35-40k uncapped OTE
Start date: March 2018
Featured in the Sunday Times top 100 best companies to work for, you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and progress in the right direction. You'll have the chance to join our Sales 7-a-side football team and play pool and table tennis at lunchtime or on a coffee break.
The top Graduate Sports Sales Executives are rewarded with trips to events in exotic locations such as Miami, South Africa and Portugal. You will also have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission by hitting and going beyond your targets.
As a Graduate Sports Sales Executive you will be responsible for contacting major decision makers within the sporting industry and providing them with access to events around the world. You will be involved in the full sales cycle, being the first point of contact over the phone right through to meeting with clients at the events and building a rapport.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Researching potential new customers to drive new business
- Contacting prospective clients to make them aware of the services we can offer
- Working with existing clients to further relationships
- Meeting with clients face to face at the events to secure re-bookings
- A recent graduate with at least a 2:2 from a top 30 university
- Resilient and able to cope with being knocked back
- Ambitious and looking to progress within the company
- Confident and able to build relationships
- Money motivated
- Competitive nature and evidence to show this (e.g. background in sport)
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.