Social Media Executive
A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Social Media Executive to join a dynamic, innovative, UK leading Print company has become available. This is a great chance for an individual to utilise their Social Marketing skills to create engaging content for a fast-growing business.
We expect you to inspire us with your incredibly insightful work as well as your ability to communicate and engage with the rest of the team.
Skills Marketing, SEO, Technology, Social Media, Organised, Promotions, Communication, Team Player, Brand awareness, Social media executive, Social media campaigns, Tweetdeck, Social media strategies, ROI, blog posts, B2B social media strategies, key words, web traffic metrics, analyse campaign effectiveness, B2B engagement, social software, Co-schedule, Iconsquare Sectors The Company:
A new and exciting position has become available in one of the fastest growing Print organisations. Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become part of a larger European organisation and following the appointment of a new CMO, it's great time to join a rapidly growing and developing sales and marketing team; where this role will really make an impact.
Solopress employs over 270 handpicked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than the 180,000 B2B and B2C customers navigate over 90 different products, primarily online.
Solopress is growing year-on-year, with an aggressive development plan to continue its success over the next 5+ years. Solopress is proud to have recently won seven prestigious awards, including 'Business of the Year' and 'Business to Business of the year' whilst its marketing department just picked up a Digital Entrepreneur Award for most innovative use of video or animation.Responsibilities:
- Create and implement monthly B2B social media strategies
- To develop and executive social media campaigns across various social media platforms
- Drive traffic to the Solopress website using innovative and engaging campaigns
- Writing compelling blog posts and articles focusing on key words and SEO
- Monitor social media channel performance and work with our Chief Marketing Officer to understand web traffic metrics
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Create reporting across all social media activities to analyse campaign effectiveness and report on ROI
- 3 years experience in a Social Media based role
- Experience in planning and preparing social media campaigns
- An in-depth understanding of driving B2B engagement
- An understanding of reporting and ROI
- Experience using social software including Co-schedule, Tweetdeck, Iconsquare and others as required
- Ability to prioritise and handle more than one task at a time.
- Ability to act on own initiative and make pragmatic decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player with a professional and confident personality.
- Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines.