Portfolio Executive - Strategic Change
Working closely with the Portfolio Planning Manager and the wider Strategy team, you will ensure successful delivery of the change agenda through the identification, definition, prioritisation and reporting of a portfolio of change to realise the strategic and financial objectives of the business.
- Support the translation of the 3-5 year strategic objectives into a roadmap through working closely with the UK&I COE(s), Exec team(s) and other key stakeholders
- Support the development and maintenance of a 3 year change portfolio that supports the business to realise its strategic ambitions
- Support the portfolio manager in being a key advisor to the business regarding how to engage with the portfolio, and act as the key custodian of the portfolio
- Support the establishment and lead the sustainability of a portfolio governance framework to ensure that all investments in change activity are agreed with the appropriate people/forums and that the portfolio remains aligned with the strategic objectives and ambitions of the business
- Ensure full understanding of in-programme and cross-programme dependencies and work with the programme managers to minimise the risk of these causing delays
- Effectively report and communicate progress in delivering the portfolio of change to internal stakeholders
You will have
- Experience of performing a similar role within a comparable organisation, or experience of delivering the requirements of this role across multiple clients as a member of a top tier professional services (consulting) firm
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- An ability to manage and influence Senior Stakeholders
- Confidence to make robust commercial decisions without the benefit of complete information
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people's expertise to reach out and help new customers. What's more - we're exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It's an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.