Head of FP&A
Your key responsibilities:
- Providing timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis. Identifying trends, providing insight analysis to influence management actions in driving business performance
- Lead the forecasting and annual budgeting process liaising with operational, commercial and other finance stakeholders to deliver a robust and credible Annual Operating Plan
- You will act as the finance lead throughout the planning cycle.
- As the FP&A Global Process Lead you will manage a team of Finance Managers, Finance Business Partners and Finance Analysts to deliver first class business information whilst maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of the team and creating an environment for learning and development
- Ensure transformational savings benefits delivered for the process
- Minimise financial risk by providing a fit for purpose, efficient and effective global process within a strong and regularly monitored control environment
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience within an outsourcing provider is highly desirable.
- Transformation experience in a contract driven environment is ideal.
- Evidence of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders and the ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent process and systems understanding and application
- Leadership capabilities and personal gravitas
- Experience of working in a shared service centre
Apply now or email your CV by clicking on Apply button to be considered for this position.