Product Manager - Web & Marketing
We have a large number of products, and flexibility is key, but for this role, we are looking for someone who can take on:
- Owning the marketing website, and manage its performance (so monitoring conversion rates etc)
- Working with marketing on campaigns, SEO and adwords
- Building our direct booking platform ()
The things that will attract us to your profile, but aren't all required, include:
- Experience working with designers, and ability to bring your own opinions
- Ability to analyse data independently, including the ability to run SQL queries
- A good understanding of google analytics, conversion metrics, funnels etc
- A strong technical understanding, ideally with an engineering background, but at the least the ability to understand engineering complexity
- Experience with adwords and search engine marketing
- Trust, always. While we'll always be there to support you, we expect a good level of autonomy (Google is your friend). In return we'll give you space to think freely without us breathing down your neck
- To work remotely, if you want to - we believe productivity isn't dictated by time spent chained to a desk
- Flexibility! We're more concerned with your ability to solve problems, self-motivate and learn new skills.
- To focus on the bigger picture, not just the dots. While you should be detail-oriented, you should also have a keen understanding of customer needs and strive to fulfil them at every turn
- To become part of a close-knit, hard-working team - you'll need to be able to collaborate with the wider Hostmaker family as well.