Occupational Health Advisor - Preston
We are seeking a qualified Occupational Health Advisor with a keen interest in mental health based in Preston. You will be joining an inhouse Occupational Health team.
- To undertake pre-employment and pre-placement medical assessments on new applicants, as well as undertaking routine and non-routine medical assessments.
- To undertake assessments of employees' fitness for work and make recommendations and submit written reports to management, ensuring strict compliance with the Nursing & Midwifery Council's guidelines on medical ethics and confidentiality at all times.
- To offer advice to employees and Line Managers/HR on general mental health issues, particularly with regard to their fitness for work.
- To undertake some of all of the Medical Technicians duties in his/her absence
- To assist the Nurse Manager in the efficient running of the Occupational Health & Well Being, including the preparation of Management Reports and statistical information on a regular basis.
Please contact James Baron at OH Medical on / to discuss further