Portfolio Planning Manager - Strategic Change
As the Portfolio Planning Manager - Strategic Change, you will manage the development, prioritisation, assurance, reporting and communication of the change roadmap across all of Dixons Carphone's UK & Ireland business units.
You will also work collaboratively with the strategy team and finance to ensure the change roadmap delivers against the 3-year plan objectives and that there is independent and transparent allocation and reporting of business investment and benefits realisation.
- Lead the translation of the 3-5 year strategic objectives into a roadmap for the UK & Ireland business units through work closely with the UK&I Exec team(s) and other key stakeholders
- Manage the development and maintenance of a 3-year change portfolio that supports the business to realise its strategic ambitions through developing the required capabilities
- Be the key advisor to the business regarding how to engage with the portfolio, and act as the key custodian of the portfolio
- Lead the establishment and sustainability of a portfolio governance framework to ensure that all investments in change activity are agreed with the appropriate people/forums and that the portfolio remains aligned with the strategic objectives and ambitions of the business
- Lead the establishment and sustainability of an appropriate governance for programmes and projects, to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across all business change activities to enable successful delivery of outcomes
- Working collaboratively with Finance, ensuring there is independent and transparent allocation and reporting of business investment and benefits realisation
- Support the effective communication of the strategic objectives, roadmap, portfolio of change, and progress in delivering to internal and external stakeholders
You will have
- Experience of performing a similar role within a comparable organisation, or experience of delivering the requirements of this role across multiple clients as a member of a top tier professional services (consulting) firm
- Proven change management experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- An ability to manage and influence Senior Stakeholders up to Exec level
- Confidence to make robust commercial decisions without the benefit of complete information
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people's expertise to reach out and help new customers. What's more - we're exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It's an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.