Experienced Sous Chef
Red Flag have an exciting position for an experienced Sous Chef for a busy and trendy restaurant in Brighton, Sussex
You MUST have previous experience working in high end restaurants
What the role with involve:
- To support the delivery of food quality to the company standard and specification and achieving budget targets for food costs.
- To support the Head Chef in meeting specified operational, hygiene and hospitality standards whilst complying with all legal requirements.
- To manage the kitchen as Kitchen Manager in Duty (KMOD) in order to deliver these results.
- To meet the specified food quality and speed of service standards as measured by established performance ratings such as mystery diner and customer feedback whilst on shift as Kitchen Manager on Duty (KMOD).
- To actively enhance to the overall guest experience through personal interaction with the guests and meeting requests for specific dish alternations where possible.
- To work with the Head Chef in improving food quality and service standards based on customer and business reporting.
- To ensure every guest receives a warm welcome and a fond farewell (when coming into contact with guests and when working in an open kitchen).
Working days - Flexible shifts including evening/weekend work
Sous Chef GBP25,000-GBP27,000/annum
Junior Sous Chef - GBP22,00-GBP24,000/annum
- Manager Discount of 50%
- Manager bonus scheme
- Chances to win trips abroad
- 28 days Holiday
- Length of service rewards
- Opportunities to get involved in other aspects of the business
Please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment