Contracts Administrator / Administrator
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £16,614 FTE, £9,360 pro rata
Job Type: Fixed Term - 6 Months, Part-time (20 hours per week over 4 or 5 days)
The Company is the largest specialty distributor and manufacturer of branded products and solutions for rehabilitation, recovery and sports medicine in the world.
They are now looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join the Contracts Team, on a part time basis for 6 months.
You will accurately complete and submit quotations through electronic portals and complete internal and external catalogue requests. You will resolve price queries from internal departments and ensure special price requests submitted by the Sales Teams are completed accurately and within guidelines.
- They are looking for someone who has experience in an Admin, Customer Services or a Contracts role, performing a multitude of administrative tasks.
- You will be strong communicator with the ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage priorities from different people, whilst remaining calm and professional is a must.
- You will be competent in Microsoft office and have Excel skills to include Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience of working for, or with, the NHS market would be advantageous
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Contracts Administrator, Sales Contracts Administrator, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Contracts Admin, Administrator, Business Support Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Administrator, Contracts Assistant, Business Support Admin, Agreements Administrator, Commercial Contracts Administrator, Contracts Executive will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Contracts Administrator / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly