Star Expert - Mercedes Benz - Newbridge
As a part of our plans for growth in 2018, we will be re-locating our Mercedes-Benz dealership in Willowbrae to a purpose built, brand new facility in Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh. The site will be completed early 2018 and will be approximately three times the size of our current site in Willowbrae Road showcasing the full Mercedes Benz range of new and used cars as well as representing the formidable AMG range of performance cars. We will have a state of the art ten bay workshop complete with MOT facility and a fully stocked Mercedes Benz parts and accessory department holding in excess of quarter of a million pounds worth of items. Mercedes-Benz is currently enjoying unprecedented growth in Scotland and the UK, come and join our team and be part of the incredible journey!
Star Expert - Mercedes Benz - Fort Kinnaird
Up to £18,000 basic plus bonus
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western! This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 29 sites with just over 1200 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To be visible in the showroom area at all times and ensure all customers are attended to
- Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom and discussing product information and facts.
- Keeping abreast of the latest product information to be able to inform customers and colleagues as required.
- Providing customers with specification information about all Mercedes-Benz products
- Capturing customer data from prospects in line with Mercedes-Benz UK requirements
- Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when interest in product purchase is expressed
- Offering insight into Mercedes-Benz products to customers as part of the sales conversations with the Sales Executive.
- Maintaining a daily activity & referral log, documenting the prospects spoken to, their model of interest and the Sales Exec to whom they were passed as required
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process in conjunction with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment
- Jointly responsible for the preparation and presentation of the showroom, ensuring standards are maintained and all customer literature and POS information is in place
What are we looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex technical and product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Team player - offers help and support to others