IT Technical Support Agent - 1st Line
The position is responsible for taking calls on the Service Desk and resolving technical or IT training issues where possible. The role will need a strong technical background and experience working with our core technologies such as Microsoft Office, Thin-Clients, Active Directory, Windows platforms, basic networking, IP Addressing etc. is a must.
You must demonstrate:
- Knowledge of laptop and desktop hardware, including Dell and HP desktops and laptops, mobile devices, Thin Client terminals and varied printing devices.
- Basic technical knowledge of internal computer components, including RAM, hard drives, motherboards, NIC cards etc.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standard
- Strong documentation skills
- Application support experience with Citrix, Windows
- Equipment support experience with Wyse terminals, mobile devices and telecoms equipment.
- Experience of working in a service desk environment
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 1-2 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Computer related studies, MCP, A+, N+.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.