Hardware Engineer RTCA DO254
Hardware Engineer - Permanent - Kent - Competitive Salary
Our client is seeking a Hardware Engineer who will be supporting one of a number of hardware design programmes. This role will provide the opportunity to work with innovative technology and in highly collaborative teams.
- Executing hardware design tasks in accordance with the hardware development plan, whilst meeting agreed timescales and allocated budgets.
- Conducting hardware requirements capture, preliminary design, detailed design including a range of analysis tasks.
- Conducting hardware requirements definition and hardware design architecture options evaluation
- Experienced with the full life cycle or multiple phases of the life cycle
- Proven track record of analysis of design in safety critical, military or industrial hardware systems
- Strong focus on hardware design quality and robust design methodologies
- Electronic Engineering related HND/Degree or equivalent
- A working knowledge of RTCA DO254 and DEF STD 00-54/55/56 would be an advantage
- Knowledge of High End schematic capture tool, signal integrity tool, high end circuit simulator, SPICE or other mixed mode circuit simulator would be desirable
- Experience of MATLAB would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in collaboration with others
- Can influence and presents concept to a broad range of engineering stakeholders
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you GBP300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.