Our client, based in York City Centre are currently recruiting for a Office Adminsitrator to join their team
Working as part of a small team duties include:-
- Basic book-keeping, including credit control and monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing timesheets
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with yearly accounts.
- Handling the payment of suppliers and purchasing of specialist goods
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Generating project profit and loss reports
- General office administration - Answering telephone enquiries, monitoring email traffic and liaising on all levels.
You will work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a salary of £19,500. The company has an auto-enrolment pension scheme and offer 24 days holiday per year.
If you are a proactive, committed and self-motivated candidate with excellent people-skills and a friendly, professional telephone manner and have experience working with Sage Accounts please contact Vicky on 01904 628741