SERVICE ADVISOR - £20,000 - £22,000 - 4 on 4 off shift basis - TELFORD
Great opportunity to join this successful business as a Service Advisor.
If you have worked for a dealership in a similar role then I am keen to speak with you regarding this position.
This person will be tenacious with excellent Customer Service skills and strong Time management.
- To understand work instructions from the Service Centre Manager prior to customer arrival, then "meet and greet" and check in all service centre customers upon arrival at the dealership.
- Quality the customer in order to achieve accurate diagnostic information, and communicate any differences to SC Manager/Workshop Controller
- Support SC manager with progressing jobs through the SC and communicating between the customers and Workshop Control.
- To communicate and receive approval for any additional work required on vehicles being worked on.
- To manage the logistics and parking of all vehicles on site including sales.
- To upsell any work and/or accessories.
- Continually update TMS
- Liaise with Parts Department on orders and inform customers of availability for fitting.
- Obtain history of vehicle and put on TMS.
To Manage the Customer Service Experience
- Answer any questions relating to service prices and estimated booking in times. Once confirmed communicating to SC Manager.
- Make sure customer requirements and expectations are understood and recorded accurately upon delivery.
- Any additional work not agreed is communicated effectively and a plan of action agreed with the customer and SC Manager.
- Communicate effectively and regularly with SC Manager to understand any changes in estimated time completion times and then communicate this either with Sales Department or retail customer.
Increasing Profit Potential of Service Centre
This person will also provide Reception cover, attend Exhibitions and Open days when required.
CLICK APPLY NOW VIA THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Contact: Steph David 01952 201112