EBP has an exciting opportunity for an Outreach Officer to join their team based in Northamptonshire. You will be there on a full time permanent basis and you will receive a salary of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum DOE + OTE of £21,000 to £23,000.
At The EBP we are passionate about putting our Young People at the heart of all we do, helping them to build skills for work and life.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to be part of our successful Sales Team as an Outreach Officer.
As the Outreach Officer you will build and maintain strong relationship with existing customers and other key stakeholders which includes delivering high quality presentations to different audiences.
Responsibilities of our Outreach Officer:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and other key stakeholders
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals in person and via email and telephone activity
- Gain a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements in order to effectively identify and resolve client concerns
- Respond to incoming telephone and email enquiries
- Gathering market and customer information
- Responsible for lead generation and conversion – increasing the number of people signing up to delivery programmes.
Skills needed to become our Outreach Officer:
- Experience of working in a fast paced target driven environment
- Proven track record of delivering ambitious sales targets
- Ability to self-motivate in order to achieve/exceed KPIs.
- Ability to inspire and motivate young people
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A driving licence and use of a car for business is essential for this role
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Outreach Officer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!