EBP has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team based in Lincoln. You will be there on a full time permanent basis and you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £42,000 per annum.
The EBP is a commercial provider of youth skills, training and employment services. From our base in the East Midlands, we are proud to support young people across the country, helping them to develop the skills they need to thrive. We conduct our work through our three brands;
- National Citizen Service (NCS); a once in a lifetime opportunity for young people across England and Wales aged 16-17
- Potential for Growth; skills and development for school & college students
- Communitree; employability skills and guidance for young people aged 15-25
About our Finance Manager role:
As the Finance Manager you will work as an integral component of the finance team in the provision of a broad range of financial accounting services. Managing the finance team and supporting the Head of Finance with the provision of timely and accurate information.
Main responsibilities of our Finance Manager include:
- Assisting with the Production of budgeting, working with finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Assisting with the Production of company forecasting
- Ownership of company cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc commercial analysis to support decision making
- Month-end, Year-end reporting and variance analysis
- Ensuring statutory compliance VAT, Payroll, Pension
- Supporting the leadership team with the implementation of meaningful KPIs
- Managing and developing a finance team
- Assisting Contracts department with implementation of contractual financial KPI’s
Skills and experience required of our Finance Manager:
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years previous Management Accounting experience. They will also have the ability to set and monitor KPI’s whilst motivating teams to exceed business targets. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent is essential for this post.
Benefits of becoming our Finance Manager
- Salary in the region of £35,000-£42,000 depending on experience
- Generous 6% employer contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Life assurance at four times salary
- Optional private medical insurance
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Finance Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly