EBP has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Coordinator to join their team based in Melton Mowbray. You will be there on a full time permanent basis and you will receive a salary of £24,000 per annum.
The EBP is a commercial provider of youth skills, training and employment services. From our base in the East Midlands, we are proud to support young people across the country, helping them to develop the skills they need to thrive. We conduct our work through our three brands;
- National Citizen Service (NCS); a once in a lifetime opportunity for young people across England and Wales aged 16-17
- Potential for Growth; skills and development for school & college students
- Communitree; employability skills and guidance for young people aged 15-25
About our Contracts Coordinator role:
As the Contracts Coordinator you will provide support and guidance to Local Service Providers (LSP) ensuring effective strategic and operational management of the National Citizen Service (NCS) sub-contract. This will include preparing regular reports on performance and ensuring high quality delivery of NCS.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Main responsibilities of our Contracts Coordinator include:
- To support and guide Local Service Providers (LSP) ensuring effective strategic and operational management of the National Citizen Service (NCS) sub-contract in Leicestershire
- To provide accurate monitoring reports to Contract Manager; highlighting any areas of success or concern in a timely manner
- Implement effective strategies to performance manage underperforming partners, contribute to training of partners, using the principles of the Merlin standard
- During NCS periods the successful candidate may be required, on occasion, to work outside normal office hours and days in line with the NCS Work Plan
Benefits of becoming our Contracts Coordinator
- Salary of £24,000
- Generous 6% employer contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Life assurance at four times salary.
- Optional private medical insurance.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Contracts Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!