Recruitment Resourcer/IT into Investment Banking/GBP18K-25K base plus co
Recruitment Resourcer/IT into Investment Banking/GBP 18K-25K base plus commission
Due to a recent promotion within the team, we have an opportunity for an experienced or entry level IT Resourcer to join us in the London office. Our Resourcing team has ambitious growth plans and for the right candidate, it represents the perfect opportunity to build a career in recruitment.
You will be working on a busy contract desk assisting the account manager by providing resourcing and administrative support. Although previous IT experience is not required an interest in technology and finance would be helpful. This is a highly technical desk where you will be expected to develop your network and nurture relationships over the long term. To do this you will need to be curious and enjoy learning by doing personal research and asking questions.
We are looking for a confident, commercially aware individual who can negotiate. Previous experience in recruitment would be great but don't let the lack of it stop you from applying.
Why a career in recruitment at PTS?
- Our culture and environment - We are not an agency; we sit within the Professional Services arm of a highly respected IT Consultancy in the City of London.
- You will have access to a number major online jobboards, Linkedin Recruiter, a fully expensed smartphone and a high spec laptop.
- A career plan and access to our in-house Learning & Development consultant
- Pension, Private GP access within our building.
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Xmas week shutdown
- commission for every placement made with no threshold (paid monthly)
- Beautiful High-tech offices, located 3 mins walk from Liverpool Street Station.
- Monthly charity events organised by our CSR committee. Some of the events coming up include the London to Brighton bike ride and the JPMC Corporate Challenge.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply today.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.