Registered Manager (Assisted Living)
Not your average nursing home manager`s role.. If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Registered Manager then please read on......
A large corporate organization is recruiting for a Registered Manager in Ilkley, Leeds to manage an Assisted Living development which has 60 apartments. This client provide 24 hour management cover, domestic support and personal care by arrangement to create an environment combining security, comfort and support in a range of one and two bedrooms apartments for purchase by people over the age of 70.
- Taking overall responsibility for the day-to-day operational running of Assisted Living Development.
- Leading, directing, supervising and supporting staff teams working within the Assisted Living Development in providing a range of services to meet needs of each individual resident.
- Ensuring Compliance with CQC registration, regulations and guidance.
- Ensuring that all financial policies and procedures are fully maintained and managing targeted expenditure of the Assisted Living Schemes.
- Hours of work are 38 per week. This will include alternate weekends.
-Experience of working with older people
-Experience of working in an operational management role
-Minimum of NVQ Level 3 Care or equivalent or RMA or willing to work towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care within 6 months.
-Estates Management Experience
-Domiciliary Care Experience
Salary & Benefits
-Starting salary is £30,500 per annum.
-33 days annual leave per year including bank holidays.
-Generous Pension Scheme
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312 or email me with your CV with the job reference number
Apply for Registered Manager (Assisted Living)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly