Domestic Assistant / Care Home Cleaner
Job Title: Domestic Assistant
Location: Croydon based
Salary: £8 per hour
Hours: Various hours and days
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th March 2018
The Housing Association has been an established provider of Sheltered Housing for over 30 years and Facilities Management services for over 10 years and is proud to provide high standards of service, demonstrated by achieving a Customer Excellence Accreditation.
They are looking for dedicated and reliable Domestic Assistants who are Passionate, Professional and Caring to be a part of their team.
What you'll be doing:
You will work as part of an experienced and committed facilities management team, based at one of their Croydon based schemes where you will be responsible for providing a high standard cleaning and laundry service, often within tight timeframes.
What you'll need:
You will have a meticulous and methodical approach to your work, ensuring that standards of cleanliness are maintained at the required level whilst also upholding health and safety.
The Association is not necessarily looking for qualifications, although sound experience in providing domestic services in a similar environment would be advantageous.
However, if you are passionate about giving a high quality service, pride yourself in having a professional approach and care about the people you work with then they would like to hear from you as they will ensure you get all the training you need to excel.
What they will offer in return:
- A competitive salary plus 28 days holiday, pro rata for part time working (including statutory bank holidays)
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs
- Employee Advice Line, offering a 24 hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
- Company Pension Scheme which pays above the minimum employer contribution rate
- Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service
- A comprehensive induction and training programme within on-going and development
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Domestic Assistant, Domestic, Community Care Assistant, CCA, Community Support Worker, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Worker, Care Helper, Care Management, Care Assist, Domestic Cleaning, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaners, Cleaner, and Hygiene Operator, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager, Care Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Domestic Assistant / Care Home Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly