Customer Service Representative
- You will be supported with your personal development with training to achieve the industry recognised Professional Banker Certificate within the first two years
- You will enjoy a comprehensive training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development. When you're ready, we will help you take your career to the next level.
- You will start on a competitive reward package and the chance to join our retirement saving plan, and to choose whatever protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras you want from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Whether it's carrying out day-to-day banking transactions like paying bills, or helping our customers identify products and services that are right for them; you'll be on the other end of the phone.
We'll look to you to let our customers know their options when banking with us, so they can make informed choices.
You'll help our customers by:
- Making a positive impact on every customer call, efficiently and effectively having the right conversations with them to meet their needs
- Problem solving and building excellent relationships over the telephone, and providing a friendly, timely and professional service
- Building real connections, being dedicated to finding the right solutions for customers
Previous experience of working in a customer service role is ideal. Contact centre experience is an advantage, but not essential.
What is vital is your dedication and passion when it comes to helping our customers. You'll need to be a real people person, with excellent listening skills and communication abilities.
Resolving the complex problems won't faze you as you'll have built a fantastic knowledge of our products and services to help answer any number of customer queries.
You'll also need:
- The determination to go the extra mile for our customers every day to provide that truly personal service
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multitask (as you'll be navigating different systems and processing information when talking to our customers)
- The desire to learn and develop your own skill set, and good keyboard skills
What else you'll need to know
We're here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night, so you'll need to be flexible and commit to working a rotating work pattern.
We'll discuss your hours in more detail with you during your interview stage.
Bank Holiday working is a feature of this role.
You'll enjoy a comprehensive training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development. When you're ready, we'll help take your career to the next level.
If you feel you could add value to this great company please click apply and we will be happy to discuss the role in more detail with you.