Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 + Commission.
A young, successful, fast growing fashion photography studio are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their busy team.
100% Digital produce e-commerce photography and creative images for fashion brands, retailers, department stores and PR agencies. It is a fast paced environment, with a team of ambitious and innovative young creatives.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for securing new business for this expanding company. There is huge potential in the Business Development Manager role, as the business grows so will your responsibility, which will be reflected in your wage. There is potential to have your own sales team within 12 months, which you will be ultimately responsible for managing. The role is perfect for someone looking for longevity within a company, where there are no boundaries for what you can achieve over the coming years.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Sales Conversion - Conversion of email and telephone leads
- Sales Generation – General desktop research including cold calling, visiting trade shows & networking events, continuously generating lists of target brands. Prioritising these potential clients, researching their current and future requirements
- Face to face sales - create tailored and personalised commercial quotes and presentations for clients. Setting up meetings, where you will pitch our services with enthusiasm and successfully create a relationship with potential clients. Understand the clients requirements by engaging with them, and represent the studio in a professional and friendly manner. You will have a clear understanding of our services, including rates, timescale, technical and production
- Reports - Continuously update leads contact information, current requirements and maintain relationships through the CRM system. Follow up quotes, work with the Managing Director to find ways to improve on the service/price they may be receiving at present. Weekly update meetings with the Managing Director, where you will run through future pitch meetings, and display the current weeks leads and conversions. This will ensure that you reach your set targets
- Proven experience in converting leads into actual sales
- Experience in managing your own time and using initiative
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- High levels of energy, determination and commitment
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and prioritise
- Brand ambassador at all times, an eye for finding potential clients out of office hours
About 100% Digital
As the UK's leading fashion ecommerce photography studio, 100% Digital care about the quality of imagery on their clients websites. They understand that customers are discerning and are only motivated to purchase from dynamic and fashion forward imagery. This is why their in house team of creatives, stylists, photographers and retouchers tailor every aspect of their service to their clients brand. Options include invisible mannequins, model shots, jewellery, product photography, flat shots, jewellery photography and catwalk videos.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience requited 100% Digital would love to hear from you! Please attach your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.