Customer Servicer Advisor / Customer Service Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a provider of national waste management solutions for businesses with multiple sites and waste streams that are looking for increased recycling, lower costs and better solutions. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work from at their head office based in Brentwood, Essex.
The Customer Service Advisor role is to provide the highest quality customer service to new, existing and prospective customers. This role also provides general administrative duties, research, quote preparation and carrying out other duties that allow the sales team to focus on selling and the Account Managers to support the accounts.
To ensure a business wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries including processing orders via Dynamics
- Recording customer queries/complaints using Customer Service Tickets in Dynamics
- Update/amend service schedules
- Prepare quotations in line with Group Supply Chain recommendations and Account Manager/BDM
- Source solutions for new waste streams in line with Group Supply Chain recommendations
- Source new service providers in line with Group Supply Chain recommendations
- Liaise with relevant individuals re new enquiries/orders to be fulfilled
- Problem solving & investigating new solutions to different customer requests
- Internal administration/Customer Service for Key Accounts, this can include attendance at sites to assist with planning meetings and attend events for the set up and breakdown
- Liaising with the Group Compliance Officer on new Vendor accounts
- Liaising with Key Account Managers for advice and support on client accounts
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers over deliveries
- Liaising with the Finance department to resolve invoice queries
- Undertake any reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous office administration and excellent organsational skills. Experienced in working with senior individuals
- Experience in providing customer service
- Experience of working in an extremely busy, fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent PC literacy with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The individual must be a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and can be pro-active. The ability to multi-task is also essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal that enables the individual to quickly establish respect within the team
- The individual must be able to plan and be able to organise themselves so that they can balance the needs and priorities of the different areas of the role
- Willingness and aptitude to grow the role to take on new challenges
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Aid, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Client Services Support, Client Support Agent, Customer Services Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Servicer Advisor / Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly