Production Operative NEWB60576
Our client has an extensive network of 18 manufacturing facilities in the UK, employing approximately 1,800 people.
They are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast.
Their product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
Our client represents exactly what they do and have always done. Their purpose is to manufacture products that are essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping their customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, they continue to lead their industry in terms of standards and safety.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team in Newbury in the position of Production Operative.
Including but not limited to:
- Manufacture of the Aircrete product range by operation of section plant and equipment ensuring the appropriate Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards are met.
- To work closely with the shift colleagues, shift leaders, Safety Coordinator and production manager to ensure the sites targets and objectives are achieved
The successful candidate will require:
- Health and Safety of self and others.
- Optimising production output in a safe and effective manner.
- Operating section plant and equipment with effective communication.
- Maintaining section and site housekeeping standards.
- Participating in continuous improvement with regard to waste, Quality, plant breakdowns, testing and trials.
- GCSE qualifications to grade C and above, or equivalent.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Production Operative NEWB60576
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly