Electrical Maintenance Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a qualified Maintenance Electrician for our client based in Inverness. This is a permanent position, working shift rotation.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Electrician position:-
- Working as part of a shift team in ensuring machinery is fully operational
Skills and Experience required:-
- Time served electrician or equivalent electrical qualifications
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial environments
- PLC experience desired, not an essential as training can be given.
- Able to work shift rotations
There is full training over the first 12 months in this role and salary will increase in line with competence .
Full details on starting salary and salary on completion of training available on application.
Shift patterns are Day shift and Night shift (12 hour shifts) with 2/3 days on and off 2/3 days, followed by a 10 days break between shift patterns. Full details on application
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team or check out our web site to apply
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly