Our client has an exciting opportunity for you to join a progressive forward thinking company. This is a new role for you to really make your mark on, show your true potential within a long established company who pride themselves on their company values, whilst letting you strive within your role.
Training will be in-depth with focus and support around building your portfolio to encompass all of the desired skills you need to progress further within the company.
The numerous perks within this role are:
- flexible working pattern
- Profit share /Achievable transparent bonus scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Overtime available and paid at time and a half
- 21 days holiday + Bank holidays increasing 1 day a year for each year you have worked within the company
- Free parking
- Full training within role
- Outsourced training if required
- Friendly and experienced team
Your role will be mixed and varied between delivery and warehouse work.
You will be provided with routed drops for part of your day within the local area. Either before or after these drops you will be responsible for warehouse duties including forklift and goods out.
- C1 Licence
- 21 years of age (Due to insurance)
- Forklift licence counterbalance or reach (desirable not essential)
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team
Apply for Warehouseman/Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly