Sales & Marketing Coordinator
SALES & MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR
A fantastic opportunity to join a busy and successful marketing department.
The role requires a dynamic and conscientious individual who works well on their own initiative and as part of a team to support sales growth in the UK and Irish markets.
Principle Purpose of Job:
This role will be supporting the Sales & Marketing Supervisor to:
- increase sales and customer recruitment
- improve customer retention
- raise brand awareness
- develop and maintain partnerships
- generate PR and media coverage for the brand
- maximise opportunities from product marketing
Tasks and responsibilities:
This will be achieved through a variety of activities including, but not limited to:
- Online and offline paid for advertising
- Social media
- PR and media relations to raise brand awareness
- Running competitions and promotions
- Coordinating planning and activities for projects and events
- Working with the customer services team on new initiatives
- Working closely with existing partners & developing new partnerships
- Identifying new opportunities for customer recruitment
- Develop and maintain effective customer communications
- Product marketing including input on product text and packaging
- Website content updates using the Magento CMS
- Working with the design team to develop effective and creative marketing campaign literature
- Input on development and introduction of new systems and digital marketing tools
The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to be involved with all aspects of marketing and to have input into the planning of future marketing campaigns and strategies
Five years marketing experience within a commercial organisation is required and a marketing/related degree is preferred.
The role is available immediately.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, adaptable, have the ability to juggle many projects, manage their own workload and deadlines and have a strong commercial understanding and drive.
They will ideally be a strong general marketeer willing to take on a variety of activities within a busy marketing team.
The ability and willingness to identify, develop and maintain your own leads and opportunities whilst also working as part of a strong international team is essential.
- Holiday entitlement starts at 28 days (including statutory bank & public holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 continuous years of service (including statutory bank & public holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff discounts
- Attractive country side location with ample parking
- Childcare voucher scheme where you can save tax and National Insurance by paying for your childcare by the childcare plus scheme, and an excellent maternity / paternity leave policy
8-5 Monday to Thursday
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Supervisor.
If you are interested in this role or have a friend or family member that may be, then please apply via this advertisement.
Contact: Steph David 01952 201112