Home Care Assistant
We are looking for caring, compassionate Home Care Assistants in the Wirral area of Merseyside. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an expanding home care provider which is continuing to grow and pursue a truly rewarding career.
We are looking for people who live in the CH42-43, CH60, CH62-CH63 and CH64-CH66 areas. Due to the nature of the work it is essential that you are a driver and have access to your own vehicle.
Our client is a dedicated home care provider which was setup by a qualified community nurse, so they understand the need to provide flexible, high quality care. They deliver a tailored service, enabling clients to retain a greater level of independence and stay in the place they feel most loved and secure, their home! They are also experienced Dementia care specialists who understand the different areas of day-to-day life that the disease impacts on.
They also value their staff and offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- £8.50 per hour, weekdays.
- £8.75 per hour, weekends.
- Paid travel and waiting time.
- Pension scheme.
- Ongoing training towards further qualifications and diplomas.
- There are also excellent opportunities for career progression.
Their staff provide excellent standards of care built around individual needs and they share a real passion for caring and changing peoples’ lives. The responsibilities of a Home Care Assistant may include:
- Assisting with morning or bedtime routines;
- Prompting to take medication;
- Personal care, including assisting with washing and dressing;
- Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups in the community;
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments;
- Helping clients maintain a healthy and balanced diet.
Care experience is not essential as there is a full 12-week induction period. All their carers come from all walks of life, maybe you have a personal experience of caring for a loved one or friend and you want to pursue a fulfilling career in care?
Hours & Availability:
- Full-time and part time hours, covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends.
- 16-25 hours per week.
- Weekend only hours are also available for any person looking for weekend work.
Being a Home Care Assistant can be very rewarding, so if you have a big heart and the desire to change a person’s life, then please click APPLY! We will answer any questions you may have.
Apply for Home Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly