Higher Executive Officer
The client has advised that the role requires someone who will be able to work flexible hours, they will work a total of 37 hours a week Monday to Friday but the pattern can be between 7am - 7pm. Due to the nature of the role it will also include some travel and possible overnight stays.
Successful candidates will need to pass a security clearance, the role will include, but is not limited to the following:
- To act as a single point of contact for participants and their case files
- Organise and coordinate all practical aspects of participant`s experience, including arranging travel and overnight accommodation if required
- Be responsible for providing high quality case summaries for each participant in advance of
their private sessions
- Manage the relationship between the companies different departments to ensure information is effectively shared.
- Line management of a small team, including responsibility for the day to day office
accommodation requirements and booking activity for the Project
- Contribute to the implementation of the clients communication and stakeholder
We are looking for Candidates who have had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, we are looking to start someone ASAP pending clearance and references,
If you are interested in this role please send through an up to date CV