Group FP&A Specialist
A market leading FMCG organisation is looking for a talented Group FP&A Specialist to play a pivotal part in ensuring an acquisition is effectively integrated. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with significant FP&A exposure, ideally in FMCG, to come in and support the Group Finance function integrate its latest, exciting acquisition onto the monthly reporting and forecasting platform.
The hiring manager describes the role as:
"An excellent opportunity for a high calibre professional to join the organisation during an exciting time of change. The opportunity to work across the organisation in an extremely high-profile role."
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experienced FP&A professional with expertise gained in a Group function and preferably in an FMCG organisation
- Exposure to M&A activity, specifically integration
- A proven ability to influence senior stakeholders with key decisions and deliver whilst under pressure
A little more information about the role:
- You will need to understand in detail how the Group FP&A function operate, as well as how the wider business operates to then assess the most effective way to integrate the newly acquired business.
- Work with the newly acquired business to support them during the transition onto new systems and reporting cycles
- Support, train and implement the different finance teams to deliver a streamlined forecasting and budgeting process
- Define and implement a monthly reporting requirements and ways of working system
- Developing and documenting methodologies that can be used in future acquisitions
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.